Data collection and processing
- Full name.
- E-mail and/or postal address;
- Telephone and/or mobile number;
- Address and NIF for invoicing purposes.
Purposes of the collection and processing of personal data
- Provision of services or sale of products in the scope of its activity of Osteotech;
- Marketing actions, including digital marketing, communication and dissemination of novelties related to the products and/or services rendered, through automated means, electronic support, including telephone calls, SMS, MMS, websites or any other electronic channel;
- Communication/contact with the customer, including newsletters;
- Measurement/evaluation of customer satisfaction related to the quality of products and services rendered;
Osteotech personal data in cases where its retention is necessary for compliance with law, regulation or other legal purposes.
Data communication to third parties
- The transmission is carried out in the context of compliance with a legal obligation, a deliberation of the National Data Protection Commission;
- The communication is carried out to protect the users ' vital interests or any other legitimate purpose provided for by law.
- To ensure transport services and postcards – through the suppliers/external entities requested by Osteotech for the purpose of delivering products/equipment;
- Where the use of subcontractors/service providers is necessary;
- When legally permitted, Osteotech may also transfer your personal data to courts, law enforcement authorities, regulators or lawyers, if necessary to comply with the law or for the establishment, the Exercise or the defence of a lawsuit.
Rights of the holders of personal data
Requesting access to your personal data and rectification in the event of an error
Limiting the processing of personal data
- If the personal data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data;
- If the processing of personal data has been and the data subject opposes the erasure of personal data and requests, on the other hand, the limitation of its use;
- If the controller no longer needs personal data for treatment purposes, but such data is required by the holder for the purposes of declaring, exercising or defending a right in a judicial proceeding;
- If the data subject opposes the treatment thereof until it is concluded that the Controller has exercised its functions in a legitimate way.
- It may only occur in cases where the data have been collected based on the consent or the execution of a contract;
- Only when the treatment is performed by automated means;
- In cases where it requests the transmission of data to another person, if technically possible (computer systems are compatible,...)
- Personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose that motivated its collection or treatment;
- The holder has withdrawn his consent for the processing of data (in cases where the treatment is based on consent) and there is no other basis or source of lawfulness for the said treatment;
- Where the data subject exercises the right of opposition and there are no prevailing legitimate interests justifying the treatment;
- The processing of the data is illicit.
To Oppose treatment
To which consent is withdrawn